Beta Software SL (hereinafter, The Responsible) as entities in charge of the website, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs users about the identifying data of the owner of the Web: Beta Software SL.
Address: C/ Llull, 82 1-1. 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
Contact phone: +34634560637
First of all, it should be noted that the information found on the web is written in Spanish, Catalan, English, and Chinese, but in case of doubts or legal clarifications, the Spanish version always prevails.
Regarding the content, the website aims to introduce Internet users to the company that owns THE RESPONSIBLE, as well as the services and products it offers to users. It also has forms that collect essential personal data needed to respond to users' prior requests.
THE RESPONSIBLE is not liable for the quality of browsing or the speed of access. Every user accessing this page commits to do so in accordance with the law, morality, and public order, in terms of access and navigation.
The introduction of viruses that may harm the website itself or third parties is prohibited. The navigation carried out by the user will be under the responsibility of the user themselves. Similarly, the sending and transmission of any kind of threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or in any way offensive material, and/or that constitutes or encourages behavior that could be contrary to current laws is prohibited.
01.5 Access Procedures
To access the sections that make up the website, it is not necessary to register as a web user, so access is free. In the sections where there are CONTACT FORMS, the essential personal data to establish such communication and to be able to attend to the user's request are collected, subject to the user's acceptance. These are protected in accordance with current regulations on data protection, the RGPD 2016/679.
01.6 Intellectual and Industrial Property
The contents of this website, as well as the trade names, brands, or logos included in it, are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of their owners. Access to the website does not imply in any case the waiver, transmission, transfer, or total or partial license of such rights, nor does it grant any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the contents or goods subject to industrial property without the prior and express authorization of THE RESPONSIBLE. The content of this website may be downloaded to the user's terminal for personal or commercial use only and will be subject to the principles of good faith and current laws.
01.7 Limitation of Warranties and Liabilities
The website owner does not grant any warranty nor is responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective functioning of the web, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The damages that could derive from the illegal or improper use of this website.
The owner may modify, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration and presentation, and commits through this means to not make any misleading advertising.
For these purposes, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the web, produced as a result of incomplete or faulty maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in its various sections, will not be considered as misleading advertising. The website owner, as a result of the provisions of this section, commits to correct it as soon as he becomes aware of such errors.
The owner commits to not sending commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
For these purposes, information sent to the users of this website will not be considered commercial communication as long as its purpose is the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the user and the website, as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities related to the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
01.8 Jurisdiction and Applicable Legislation
01.9 Information and Consent Clause
The personal data collected through this website will subsequently be included in an automated file, of users, customers or potential customers as the case may be, owned by THE RESPONSIBLE, and will at all times be treated according to the guidelines of the GDPR 2016/679. The purposes for using the data contained in this file, explicitly marked in each section of the website, may include the following: the possibility of communication via email in response to questions asked by the user, comments or requests for information of interest, product purchase procedures, activity or rental and making possible such procedure as per current regulations. You may exercise any of the legal rights: access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, the restriction or opposition to its processing or withdraw the consent given by sending a certified letter or any other means that proves the identity of the sender, and that records its receipt to THE RESPONSIBLE, C/ Rosselló, 343 P.1 PTA.3. 08037 BARCELONA, attaching a DNI. These data will not be transferred to third parties without the prior consent of the affected party.
These terms have been updated as of October 2023.
02.1 Website Manager
Address: C/ Llull, 82 1-1. 08005 Barcelona, Spain. Contact phone: +34634560637
Tax ID: B67146837
In compliance with the current regulations on personal data protection, and as the controllers of this website, we inform users that we have created a secure and reliable space, and for this reason, we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is truly necessary to provide you with the services or information you request.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express consent.
This website has been adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the regulation implementing the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The Controller of this website, as well as the controller of personal data processing, is identified in the Legal Notice section of this same website.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will be processed as "Web users and subscribers". For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
02.2 Principles we will apply to your Personal Information.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and will eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable amount of time, to the extent that it is physically or digitally possible.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is ensured. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
02.3 How Have We Obtained Your Data?
The personal data we process on this website comes from the Contact Form.
02.4 What Are Your Rights?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether this entity is processing personal data concerning them, or not, and also to:
- Request access to the personal data concerning the data subject
- Request its rectification or erasure
- Request the restriction of its processing
- Object to the processing
- Request the portability of the data
Data subjects may access their personal data, as well as request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of processing of their data, in which case the data will only be retained for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or for protection against legal claims or in compliance with mandatory requirements of public administrative bodies or existing law.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Controller of this website will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them infringes the Regulation.
02.5 What Purpose Do We Process Your Personal Data For?
On this web there are different systems to collect personal information (completely transparent, voluntary and consented) and we treat the information provided to us by interested users with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users. For example, we can use that data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services that are provided or products that are advertised through the web, the processing of your personal data, issues related to the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries that you may have and that are not subject to contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on servers within the EU. There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Our company may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data carried out of the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of the company, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the system administrator. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence on the social network, informing of activities, products or services of the company. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European general data protection regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, our company (see Legal Notice) will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Our company does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
02.6 Legitimation for the Processing of Your Data.
02.7 Data Category
The categories of data processed are non-sensitive data. Specially protected data categories are not processed.
02.8 How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party. Should there be a contract that binds us, for the duration of the contract and, once it ends, for the legal retention periods to attend to possible legal responsibilities. Commercial mailings: until the user requests unsubscribing from the shipments.
02.9 To whom will your data be disclosed?
No data communications to third parties are made.
02.10 Data Secrecy and Security
The controller is committed to the use and processing of personal user data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as fulfilling their obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in a complete and secure manner, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted.
The controller cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the breach of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, the controller shall ensure that any person who is authorized by the company to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators, and providers) will be under an appropriate duty of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing, the controller must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
02.11 Accuracy and Truthfulness of Data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to our website, exonerating the responsible party from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit to keeping them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the form where it is requested.
02.12 Acceptance and Consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data subjects' data, is revocable at any time by communicating it to the data controller in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of your data, the limitation or opposition to its processing or to withdraw the consent given, and all rights provided in the GDPR 2016/679. This revocation will in no case have retroactive effect.
The data controller reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the data controller will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
02.15 Commercial emails and newsletters.
In accordance with the LSSICE, our company does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send out commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Therefore, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the option to give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the specific commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the responsible party commits to not sending commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Similarly, the company sends out a Newsletter following the strict precepts of the current personal data protection regulations and with the full consent of the recipient. At the same time, you may stop receiving the newsletter and any communication by revoking your consent or exercising any of your rights to access, rectify, delete, and carry your data, and to limit or oppose its processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
02.16 Information Clause, Consent, and Exercise of Rights.
This legal notice is provided for the purpose of complying with the applicable legal requirements regarding cookies and tracking technologies. We reserve the right to modify or update this notice at any time without prior notice.